“we’ve done this 93 times. And if we keep doing the same old thing, then that is insanity to the nth degree.”
Why yes, yes of course, 93 times is where the ‘nth degree’ insanity level is. Now, if it was just 92 times and let’s say a white, republican president.. well there’s no insanity there.
Seriously.. what the crap? 93 is where you finally stand up and say “Uh, no..not again”? That’s where the insanity started to get the ‘nth degree‘? Or is that just where the political points are triple word scores? Where your party stands to gain the most? You’ve whored yourself out 92 other times for a dollar, but this time.. well buddy this time you’ve got morals and principals.
What happens if congress doesn’t raise the debt ceiling? Let’s let Mr. Graham answer…
“Let me tell you what’s involved if we don’t lift the debt ceiling: financial collapse and calamity throughout the world. That’s not lost upon me.”
Oh well why didn’t you say so, financial collapse and calamity throughout the world, but lets’ not do something so insane as to raise the debt level a ninety-fucking-third time to prevent this world wide apocalypse like none we’ve ever seen before.. That would just be… insanity to the nth degree!
These people make my ass twitch and if they don’t make yours twitch then you aren’t paying enough attention!
- Graham Joins Loonies, Plans Government Shutdown (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Rep. Bachmann lands post on Intelligence Committee (msnbc.msn.com)
- Debt ceiling: DeMint threatens to blow up government; Ryan, Graham look for hostages (dailykos.com)
- Austan Goolsbee: Not Raising The Debt Ceiling Would Be “Catastrophic” And “Insanity” (mediaite.com)
- Lindsey Graham Is Coming For Your Social Security (alan.com)
- Risking ‘the first default in history caused purely by insanity’ (washingtonmonthly.com)
- Reps. Michele Bachmann And Anthony Weiner Face Off On Fox’s Hannity (mediaite.com)
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Most In Tea Party “Didn’t Know There Was A Debt Ceiling” Until I Told Them (mediaite.com)